Samba offers various banking solutions that meet your financial need in accordance with the Shariah principles. Samba fuels your desire for growth with a comprehensive set of world class banking products and services which have been approved by Shariah Supervisory Board.
How Islamic Banking at Samba works?
- Samba's Islamic Banking Division 'IBD', established in August 1996, works independently to ensure Islamic Banking Products are compliance with Shariah principles.
- Every product introduced by Samba's Islamic Banking is carefully evaluated and monitored by the Shariah Supervisory Board.
- Products originated by other institutions, undergo a rigorous evaluation for compliance by Shariah Supervisory Board.
We intend to provide a premier Islamic Banking entity by mobilizing efforts and financial resources behind a range of innovative Shariah-compliant banking products and services. We have also enabled these products with the latest technologies to give you more simplicity and convenience in operating your account and performing your banking transactions.
The Shariah Supervisory Board
The committee consists of eminent and distinguished Islamic scholars who are experts in the Islamic Shariah provisions related to financial transactions. The Shariah Supervisory Board is comprised of:
- Sheikh Abdullah Sulieman Al-Mane'a, Chairman
- Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Al-Mutlaq, Vice Chairman
- Sheikh Dr. Abdul Sattar Abu Ghuddah, Member
- Sheikh Dr. Mohammed Ali Elgari, Member
- Sheikh Dr. Nizam Yaqubi, Member