Al-Khair Personal Finance
Al-Khair Personal Finance is a Shariah-compliant solution that enables you to fulfill your dreams right away. Be it for a car, home renovation, your children's higher education, wedding expenses, family holiday, or for any other need, Al-Khair Personal Finance will help you meet your financial needs with flexibility and convenience.
- Approved by Shariah Supervisory Board.
- Finance based on Murabaha (Tawarouq) by the purchase and sale of local commodities.
- Finance up to SR 1,500,000.
- Simple documentation.
- Repayment period of up to 60 months, depending on your current age and retirement age.
- No guarantor required.
- Opportunity to top-up your Al-Khair Personal Finance.
- Instant approval over the phone.
- Quick release of your personal finance.
- Get your existing personal finance settled by Samba.
- Fixed profit rate for the entire finance period. Your monthly installments will not change for the duration of your finance.
- Takaful Insurance – In case of death or permanent total medical disability, God forbid, all outstanding amounts will be considered paid subject to terms and conditions of insurance policy.
- Complete flexibility. A variety of financing options to choose from:
|Loan product||Maximum finance amount|
|Saudi Nationals Working with Government or Semi-Government sectors||SR 1,500,000|
|Saudi Nationals working with Private Sector Employers||SR 750,000|
|Expatriates with Assignment of End-of-Service Benefits (EOSB)||SR 750,000|
|Expatriates Without Assignment of End-of-Service Benefits (EOSB)||SR 300,000|
|Newly-Arrived Expatriates||SR 200,000|
|GOSI & PPA Retirees||SR 500,000|
|Al Khair Personal Finance with Zero% Profit Rate||SR 60,000|
To apply for or learn more about Al-Khair Personal Finance from Samba:
- Just fill in our online enquiry form and a Samba representative will contact you.
- Call SambaPhone toll-free on 800 124 1010.
- Visit a Samba branch. Click here to find the nearest Samba branch in your city.
* Terms & Conditions Apply.
* Applicable Flat Rate starts from 1.45% and Applicable Annual Mark-up Rate starts from 2.79%
* Management fee SR 1745.